- Company: BALKAN App
- Product: BALKAN OrgChartJS
- Product website: https://balkan.app/OrgChartJS
Effective: Feb 1, 2021
What Data do we collect?
|Identification Data||Billing Data||Export data*|
|Data we collect||Request information, User Agent, Browser type, IP address||email, first name, last name, password, phone, address, company name and VAT number if you are located in European Economic Area||Exported PDF or PNG document|
|How do we collect your Data?||Required for analytics and when you use the trial version||Required if the user has chosen a paid account or is acting as the billing contact for a BALKAN App client||When use export to PDF/PNG feature|
|How we will use your Data?||Provide better Product and secure the Product||Process your order||Exported PDF/PNG is saved for one hour for technical reasons|
|Where do we store your Data?||Azure data center located in Europe||Azure data center located in Europe||Azure data center located in Europe|
*If you don't want to use BALKAN App's default export service for privacy reasons you can setup your own export service hosted on your server.
Data protection rights
- The right of access your Data; and
- The right to rectification or correction of any errors in your Data; and
- The right to request deletion of your Data; and
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your Data; and
- The right of portability in your Date; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; and
- The right to opt-out of the sale or transfer of your Data for consideration by a business (aka "Do Not Sell My Information"); and
- The right not to receive discriminatory or differentiated treatment by a business because you exercised a right conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
BALKAN App would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out a later date. You have the right at any time to stop BALKAN App from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please click here
BALKAN App uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
"Do not track" setting
Currently, various browsers offer a "do not track" or "DNT" option which sends a signal to websites' visited by a user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. BALKAN App does not currently respond to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the website, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. BALKAN App takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Third party service dependency
The Service depend on the following third party services:
- Microsoft Azure, data center and email provider
- Google Firebase Authentication
- Stripe Payments
Address: Drugba 284, Sofia 1582, Bulgaria, EU
Phone: +359 878 108 254
Contact appropriate authority
If you feel that BALKAN App has not addressed your concerns in a satisfaction manner, you may contact Commission for Personal Data protection of Republic of Bulgaria:
Address: Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria, EU
Phone: +359 2915 3519